Three Day Weekends? Good, or Evil?

I just got back from a three day weekend (thank you Memorial Day!). Man, that can get you so off course for everything...

Luckily I'm a bit ridiculous...My mom did some of my favorite outdoors cooking (can you say barbecue ribs?...) and I turned them down because I had hard boiled eggs for dinner (yumm, right?).

Ugh...

And, on top of that, while the rest of my family was outside playing around, enjoying each other's company.......

.....

I was lifting weights in my weight room....I was pushing for another "pump" in my forearms...

Yeah, it was still a good Memorial Day, in my own sad way...and now here I am, back at work...wondering why three day weekends even exist...because when they are over, how many of us are stuck thinking, "Man, I don't want to go to work this week at all..."?

No comments:

Post a Comment