The Best Proteins Available?

There are lots of choices out there for proteins. If you are looking for protein to gain muscle with then not all of them are worth your time.

See, people use protein supplements for different reasons. Some people are looking to put on mass while working out hard, others are looking to lose weight/fat and use protein to help as a catalyst. In this post I will go over proteins that I have used that work for me when it comes to wanting to build quality, lean muscle.

For starters, Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein is, hands down, the best quality whey protein I have ever used. It's got a very good nutritional profile, and the amount of protein per serving is above par (approximately 24 grams per scoop). Also, the BCAA profile is excellent. In a cost to serving ratio, again, ON Whey is a good choice, and if you shop around you can probably find it for somewhere around $45 for a 5 lb bucket. Yeah, I know, it sounds expensive, but if you are serious then it's definitely not a waste of your money, I can assure you. My favorite flavors would have to be the Mocha Cappucino and Extreme Chocolate.

Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., Mocha Cappuccino

Click the image above to purchase Optimum Nutrition Mocha Cappuccino Whey Protein

Secondly, the brand that I started out skeptical about and have grown to love; All The Whey Protein Blend. This stuff is good! Not only does it taste good (mmm, chocolate peanut butter cup), but the price is amazing! Search around a bit and you can probably pick up a 5 lb bag of it for around $30 before shipping. This one comes with a pretty good BCAA profile, and it's not slacking when it comes to grams of protein per serving (22 grams per scoop). I think this one may become my staple as it is so affordable, and it has a great taste to boot. I must add, as with most protein powders, it tastes much better in milk (granted I can't drink milk so I put mine in rice milk) than water, but it's still palpable in water, so don't fret!

All The Whey Whey Protein Blend, 5 Lbs., Cup Cake Batter

Click the image above to purchase All The Whey Protein Blend

There are a few others, and I plan on writing some thorough reviews of all of them soon and posting them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment