Time to Try Something Different

Okay, so here it goes, it's time to try another workout routine, something that I know I will stick with and hopefully enjoy. What's sad is I have had so little motivation lately that if my routine gets too difficult or demanding, I just stop...I used to not be that way AT ALL...and it's extremely frustrating...

I workout at home, always have...and I've never had a problem with doing it that way. I had my workout partner (who was my nephew) and we had great workout days. Then, there was the whole "life crisis" that lasted a few months...and it's kind of made me turn for the worse when it comes to being motivated. Now my nephew has a girlfriend, and he's pretty much stopped working out all together...So I no longer have a workout partner, which means I don't have a spotter or anyone to help me put weights on the bar or anything...which I guess can be considered nice because that means that my workouts can actually flow better. I get into it and I finish it without having to wait on him (because that was his downfall...he was slow and easily distracted). However, when it feels like you are spending more time changing weights and adjusting bar heights, etc, it gets hard to want to do that because it takes so long to get to the actual lifting...

Anyway, that's enough of that... I will go into detail into my new workout routine and why I chose to do it that way in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment