HST Update

Okay, so one week of HST has gone by and here is what I have to say about it so far...

It is undeniably intense!

I was amazed that the weights that were so much lighter than what I have been doing are so difficult to lift. I was convincing myself before I started that doing it fifteen times wouldn't be all that much of a challenge....

I was wrong, oh so very wrong...

When I finish for the day, I am tired, I have no energy left to even think about doing an extra set or anything...and I am so drained and excited about my days off from training.

We all know that just because you are tired or sore that doesn't mean that there will be mind blowing results, and as I have only finished one full week I can't say for sure whether or not it is doing anything other than kicking my butt... However, it is kind of fun, especially in the sense that I both look forward to it and dread the idea of doing it...

Onward! To week two!

PS. After the initial 30 squats...so far I have consistently felt nauseas for the rest of my lifts....just an FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment