HST - Week One - Review of First Day

Well, I promised that I would go over my feelings of HST as far as results and if I feel that it is being effective at all...and, well, though skeptical at first, day one has already made me change how I felt about it.

I am sore, still, from Monday. Even with those very small weight, the volume was enough to kill me!

For example, I did 2 sets of 15 reps for squats. My legs are feeling it, and I only did 165 pounds!! I am used to doing 390 pounds, and that little bit of weight kicked my butt harder than the higher weights!

If it continues like this, I have a feeling that even if the results aren't quite what they are hyped up to be, it's going to be one heck of a ride.

Today will be day two. We shall see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment