Thinking about trying a fat burner...

Hmm, okay, so I am bouncing all around with new ideas and trying to change this and that all at once...

I have way too much going on in my head all at the same time, gets a little crowded in there...

I am definitely thinking about trying a fat burner. I know, I am normally all about losing the fat with my lifting and burning it with the extra muscle that is built in the process....but I am becoming desperate. I was down to exactly where I wanted to be, and now it has jumped back up to being not quite what I want...so now to put a little extra help in there....

I think that I may end up going with Nutrex Lipo 6x... Why? Because, after doing a month's worth of research, which I know isn't much, but still, it was rather intense research, I have seen more good reviews and more good feedback on Lipo 6x than other products, so why not give it a try? It also has a very good ingredient profile, and that definitely doesn't hurt.

Just like with my HST, once I start on the Lipo 6x I will be sure to report back with progress/changes/likes/dislikes.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment